NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Front End Web Developer to join our team in Morrisville, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
NTT Data is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Front End Web Developer
to join our dynamic team in Morrisville, NC. Responsibilities :
• Work with a team of web and application developers, for a company that is rapidly expanding in the area, to support web sites and online applications for a government research institute.
• Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
• Meet daily with colleagues to discuss goals for the day and week, collaborate with colleagues when needed, work independently on web change edits and coding and review work by colleagues.
• Communicate with customers, document work/time details in job tracking system, investigate and learn emerging technologies, and be flexible to change your priorities if the customer's priorities change.Basic Qualification:
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline.
• 2-3 years of job experience in front-end development.
• Strong experience with the following software: Dreamweaver (or comparable IDE, such as notepad++, Webstorm, Eclipse), Photoshop, Acrobat, and content management systems.
• Working knowledge of responsive design and basic image editing.
• Knowledge of versioning control (subversion, git).
• Solid skills in interactive media and a basic understanding of typography & layout are highly desired.
• Basic knowledge of usability & 508 compliancy.
• Good development and design skills with a proven portfolio (examples of working code in particular).
• Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, a candidate for this role must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date, whichever is later, subject to the provisions and exceptions of EO 14042 and applicable law.
#INDPUBLICAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit
https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.Nearest Major Market:
Front End, Developer, Consulting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...