The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find DST, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
This Front End Web Developer develops public-facing financial services websites using a variety of software applications, techniques, technologies, tools, and scripting languages. The ideal candidate will work through the full software development lifecycle, including design, implementation and verification to create high-quality production-ready websites. Other responsibilities include day to day maintenance, site audits, peer reviews and code verification. We value individuals who are resourceful problem solvers, craft clean code, use industry standard practices, and are committed to doing things right. We are dynamic and driven in a fast-paced environment of multiple deadlines and multiple projects. Successful colleagues are effective at communicating, meeting client expectations and are attentive to details. We are seeking an individual who has a positive attitude and who is looking for ways to help others to ensure the success of our collaborative team A candidate should have a passion for learning We encourage the sharing of ideas and opinions in an open and enthusiastic environment. Experience
- Must have proven experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched web sites.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively and provide leadership to team members.
- Detail-oriented through active engagement in review processes with a commitment to producing quality work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Must have appreciation for user experience.
- Experience with responsive frameworks and cross-browser and multi-platform.
- Applied understanding of web analytics.
- Familiarity of version control systems such as SourceTree.
- Experience creating HTML emails and managing campaigns.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable developing on a Macintosh platform or willingness to learn.
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.