GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth! Position: Customer Service Front Line Manager (Atlanta) Role Summary:
As a Unit Manager at GreenSky, you will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives who are an integral part of GreenSky's operations team. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within GreenSky. Front Line Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of associates and strive to exceed GreenSky's standards of customer service. Maintaining high level KPI's is a must.Duties & Responsibilities Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and direct the daily activities of call center agents/customer service reps
- Mentor Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) which includes regular call reviews following by feedback and coaching sessions
- Work with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to calibrate exceptional quality expectations and reinforce training to apply and reinforce various skills and tools
- Work as an information source to answer operator questions, assigning tasks, following up and providing direction as needed
- Accountable for achieving business goals for your team of associates
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics
- Deliver and maintain performance reviews and continuous monitoring of KPI's for your team
- Execute management of projects assigned to unit
- Identify solutions, successes and opportunities to evolve the customer and CSR experience.
Atlanta, Georgia. Minimum travel required. Organizational:
This position is a member of the Operations Department and reports to the Department Operations Manager. Required Skills/Qualifications Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of call center management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues over the phone
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Team player.