Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Front Office Business Analyst for a Contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in New York NY. Will help with the integration of new equities trading business platform. The ideal candidate has successfully contributed to Front Office OMS installations that integrate internally developed systems with vendor systems. He or she has the ability to write clear, structured requirements documents and can validate deliveries based on those requirements. This role requires interaction with both technology and business partners. Qualifications:
- Minimum 8+ years in IT Finance industry.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives markets.
- Knowledge of Cash Agency business workflows is mandatory
- Knowledge of Synthetic PB business and Swaps order workflows is preferred.
- Securities financing business knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of Front office Trade life cycle is mandatory
- Knowledge of Middle and Back office workflows is preferred
- Knowledgeable of OMS/EMS functionalities and corresponding order execution work-flows.
- Experience working on projects involving the implementation of electronic trading systems and order management systems.
- Experience working on projects involving Fidessa, Flextrade and/or ULLINK is preferred.
- Lead meetings with business and IT partners to gather high-level business requirements.
- Write functional specifications and ensure specifications can be traced back to business requirements and understood by a business audience of traders and product managers as well as a technical audience of developers, QA and support personnel.
- Experience writing use cases that encapsulate all functionality from a requirements document.
- Experience designing architecture diagrams for end-to-end current/future business workflows suitable for a business and technical audience.
- Functional testing of IT deliveries using a test environment.
- Identify and assist in resolution of risks and issues that will adversely affect planned project milestones.
- Technical experience is preferred for identifying and raising bugs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.