* Enhance, develop, and support the firm's in-house trading and portfolio management systems.
* Work with portfolio managers, traders and other business users to understand business workflows and requirements.
* Closely collaborate with rest of the Front Office Technology team to leverage existing applications and frameworks and to follow standards established by the team.
* At least 3 years of development experience in development experience in financial services or technology industries
* Full lifecycle experience including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, release and support
* Strong technical and development skills, preferably in C# (other OO languages may be considered for exceptional candidates)
* Experience with SQL development, preferably in SQL Server environment
* Exposure to multi-threaded programming concepts
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Strong team player
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience with different financial products - equities, derivatives, fixed income, etc - and related terminology
* Experience with order management systems such as Charles River
* Experience working with market data (e.g. Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg APIs etc.)
1440 Broadway 23rd Floor New York, NY, 10018Contact