Senior Front-End Web Engineer (consumer facing application exp is preferred)
Our client is one of the world's most powerful entertainment brands.They are a Company has
one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
They are currently in need of Senior Front-End (React) Engineer in their Las Vegas, NV facility. This position is a contract role.
Job title: Senior Front-End (React) Engineer
Job location: Las Vegas, NV (Remote till covid settles down)
Duration: 6-12 months
- Minimum four (4) years' experience, 6+ preferred
- In-depth understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle including automated testing, build processes, and relate
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience in custom, maintainable, scalable, and responsive front-end architecture
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging and performance testing
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Agile (Scrum) development ability to accurately size user stories
Role and Responsibilities
- Independently scope and design flexible team-level technical solutions and anticipate technical uncertainties.
- Guide team to improve code structure and maintainability. Garner resources required to complete their work.
- Consider the effects of their work across product, design, and engineering teams and proactively manage potential issues to advance strategic initiatives and company goals.
- Identify metrics to measure impact and support broader strategic initiatives.
- Identify team-impacting problems, suggest solutions, and drive resolution.
- Make sure that software code is correct, well-architected, secure, and maintainable.
- Manage, monitor, and operate applications
- Lead other team members in design and coding phases. Participate in code review and team design sessions. Effectively communicate complex technical issues to other product and engineering teams.
- Engage in productive dialogue involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives both inside the team and between teams.
- Liaise with UX, QE and release engineering team to ensure quality product is delivered to customers.
- Mentor junior engineers both technically and culturally.
- UI/front-end software code that is correct, well-architected, secure, and maintainable
- Unit tests, functional tests, and regression tests
- Toolchains for building, testing, CI/CD, monitoring
- Documentation related to team practices and tools
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume or email Mani ()or callor