Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Expert React Architect with 10+ years of experience.
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients, assisting them in optimizing their use of emerging and established technologies
- Architect and manage end-to-end delivery of full-scale web applications
- Lead team(s) and work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Build well-structured UI components that follow best practices
- Convert visual designs to working user interfaces
- Take feedback from client/users and implement interaction changes
- Guide test strategy, including unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Thought-leader, mentor contributing to interactive and visualization communities
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Time/Space Complexity
- Working knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented and/or Functional Programming
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development or Specification by Example
- Ability to articulate a solution by applying the S.O.L.I.D. principles
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship . All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.