DTS is looking for experienced Frontend Developer for a Direct Client position based in Detroit, MI
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
As a Mid-Level Front-End Developer, you will help your team on its journey to create engaging sales and marketing experiences across numerous channels. This is a role where your technical skills, ability to communicate effectively, and drive to implement the strategic vision of content managed experiences come together to enable value delivery.
- Participate with a small development team in an Agile Scrum format
- Engage with business partners, UX design and authoring teams, and content platform teams to create world-class customer experiences for the digital channel
- Develop new features, components, and unit tests for various portions of an experience
- Participate in peer code reviews, unit testing, and automation
- Actively participate in business requirement reviews, feature and story grooming, test plans and test cases, and performance testing plans
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior leaders
Required Technical Skills
- Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Strong working experience with HTML5 and web template engines Markdown, Handlebars, etc.
- Strong working experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Experience utilizing componentized content authoring and management platforms
- Experience creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Experience consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
Behavioral & Communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
- Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback, collaborating with other groups on standards/best practices
- Must be able to communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers (the why and the how)
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
DTS offers excellent compensation package.
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)