We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer to develop the client’s e-commerce applications at its Corporate Headquarters near Milwaukee, WI.
• 3+ year’s software development experience.
• Bachelor''s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with compiled CSS, such as SCSS and TypeScript strongly preferred.
• Experience with responsive web design strongly preferred.
• Experience working on large scale, custom built, customer facing web applications strongly preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.
• Provide guidance to other developers on best practices in front-end development and user interface development.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Monitor and optimize systems to ensure they perform well.
• Maintain code quality through unit testing.
• Document code appropriately for maintainability.
• Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
• Translate requirements into functional code.
• Collaborate with team members on projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer.