West Coast Consulting is a Software Technology Consulting firm based out of Orange County.
We have the following position for one of our major clients:
**********PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSTING*********
Title: Netsuite Tech Specialist
Location: 1800 Peralta St, Oakland, CA 94607
Duration: Contract to Hire | 6 mo’s to FTE
What’s important from latest call:
He’s only open to onsite resources, wouldn’t open the door for occasional remote work until after they’ve worked there a year.
They’re relocating offices to Walnut Creek in July. This will be a selling point for most available candidates but maybe limit some of your interested parties who live in SF proper. Both locations a very Bart friendly.
They’ll be supporting 200+ netsuite end users on a daily basis from 12 unique locations all in the Pacific and Mountain time zones.
Really they just need a solid systems admin with good people skills/ tier 3 level of support. Who knows netsuite inside and out. Everything else on the description doesn’t matter if they fit that description.
He’s cool with candidates who have that experience but it’s not recent. Hypothetically if they’ve done that in the past 5-7 years and have moved into something else. He’s willing to entertain/ get that person back up to speed. But they’ll need to have solid exp with it. Can’t be someone who did a 3-month stint 6 yrs ago and hasn’t touched it since.
Also he’s a stickler for longevity. Only send serial contractors if their resume is laced with directly applicable experience.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· NetSuite System Administration, Customization, Reports and Maintenance.
· Learning and knowing the NetSuite customized processes as configured for the company.
· Ability to write and maintain NetSuite Reports and Saved Searches.
· Ability to write excellent technical specifications for NetSuite customizations.
· Working with external developers to implement NetSuite customizations, personally
performing QA testing, and coordinating the release of new features to Production.
· Handling NetSuite Tier 3 support requests.
Pre-requisite Core Competencies
· Customer Service – providing consistent and excellent internal customer service for
Cloud based enterprise applications.
· Technical Skills – NetSuite system administration; technical specification writing for
Developers; excellent analytical and QA skills.
· Communication Skills – excellent and professional verbal and written skills.
· Solid understanding and working knowledge of NetSuite System Administration.
NetSuite Technical Specialist:
· Providing excellent customer service in a Help Desk or professional services
environment for software applications to end-users.
· Excellent skills at converting business requirements into technical specifications and
working with Development to implement solutions.
· Sharp analytical skills to uncover and isolate technical issues and developing solutions.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Clear and understandable written communication skills especially technical requirements
· 3+ years’ experience NetSuite System Administration experience.
· 5+ years’ experience providing enterprise software application support.
· 3+ years’ experience with programming and/or writing technical specifications for
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems.
· Computer programming (any language).
· NetSuite customization experience – reports, workflows, scripting.
· End-to-end development – user requirements, specification, development, QA and
Thanks & Regards,
Direct – 949 208 1407