Creates new user interfaces for Platform Cloud solution by designing, developing and maintaining highly visual and dynamic product interfaces. To be considered for this position, you must have strong front-end development chops with modern frameworks (ie. Angular, React, etc.) and experience implementing Responsive designs. Strong UI/UX sensibilities are a must.Essential Job Functions (listing most important first)
Essential Job Requirements Education and Experience
- Defines user interface and solution objectives by analyzing requirements and envisioning system features/functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing interfaces to back-end systems such as database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Bachelor' s or Masters' Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or 3-5 years of relevant experienceRequired Skills
: Technology experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Experience with at least one major modern framework such as Angular, Backbone, Ember, or React.
- Modern HTML/CSS layout and design experience, portfolio desired
- Experience with Bootstrap and Foundation
- Experience with communicating to services using REST/JSON
- Experience with Node.js, Java, or other server-side technology
- Experience deploying solutions on Amazon AWS