Client is looking for a Full-Stack Developer with 8+ years of IT experience & must have experience with Angular 4 & above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and quick learner
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about technology, why it was used, issues, benefits, etc.
- Strong Node.js experience is a MUST
- Must be an Angular 4+ developer with hands-on experience building modern end to end web applications
- Must have hands-on experience with Angular 4, and isomorphic JS applications with React.JS, Flux or Redux.
- Have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap.
- Have hands-on experience building high-performance server-side applications with Node eco-system.
- Must be well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
Client is specifically looking for:
- Build user Interfaces, using UI Technologies like Angular Material and Bootstrap.
- Perform Interactions with API and databases using technologies like Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Host Web applications using AWS Dynamo DB, AWS S3 and EC2 instances for front end
- Testing web applications using tools like POSTMAN, Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine and Karma.
- Using Git as a Version Control Software to push and pull code from repositories.
- Understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- 3 or more years of experience working with Postgres, MySQL or MongoDB.
- 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience building JS applications.
- Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
- Experience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially available profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- Demonstrate proficiency with automated test tools
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Node JS eco-system
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with module Angular JS applications.