World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) currently has an opportunity available for a Software Developer to join their Identity and Access Management (IAM) team located in St. Louis, MO Description
The Identity & Access Management team is responsible for building and maintaining scalable and reliable platforms for managing identities and administering access to corporate resources. The team of software developers and systems engineers leverage a combination of vendor solutions and custom software to provide a seamless user experience.
The ideal candidate is a smart, passionate technologist who is excited to work with other teams from a wide range of fields to solve complicated user access and provisioning problems, implement & develop innovative solutions and be excited to learn new things. The candidate should drive continuous process improvement, be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed, and a great team player. Responsibilities
- Design and architect software solutions
- Build and maintain web applications and RESTful API's.
- Ensure applications are responsive, performant, and resilient.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and customers to develop new features to meet business demands.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues within the software; recommend and implement long term solutions to avoid repeatable work.
- Provide high-availability support for applications and platforms ensuring uptime.
Exposure to or interest in the following areas:
- Passion for Software Development and well-versed in industry trends such as Progressive Web Applications, Responsive Design, and REST-based API's.
- Strong team player who is excited to collaborate with peer developers to solve complex problems.
- 1 - 2+ years of practical development experience
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!World Wide Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, differently abled, veteran status, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by law.
- RESTful API's / GraphQL
- Database technologies: MongoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Git and GitHub
- IAM concepts such as Oauth, SAML, secrets management, etc.
- Proven problem-solving, change management, and technical planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members and cross-train them in relevant technologies.
- Comfortable working well in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.