Solidus is looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer with extensive experience in software design, development, integration and testing in order to build web-based applications to run, monitor and analyze live field experiments and present results.
They will be joining a team that specializes in advanced network and communications systems development, with a focus on tactical mobile, military airborne networks of the future. This team uses a combination of technical analysis, modeling, simulation, emulation, prototype development, and flight evaluation to develop new communication systems and evaluate and predict their performance under expected conditions. The Developer should thrive in a rapid-prototyping environment with fast design-debug cycles.
- U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Security Clearance. Active Secret preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years full stack development. No specific development language is mandatory, however the candidate must be a full stack developer and have experience developing on all tiers of an application.
- 2+ years web application development
- 2+ years development experience in a native Linux environment
- Strong front-end web frameworks (e.g. Angular), server-side back-end environments (e.g. Node.js) and database technology (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Networking Applications and Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, DHCP, SSH, FTP and HTTP/S
- Network programming
- Python Programming/Scripting experience
- Data visualization, data analysis and presentation
- Developing dashboards for monitoring data from and providing control of remote systems
- Map-based visualization web toolkits
- Containerized web-application development (e.g. Docker) strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with network protocols such as IP routing, multicast, transport layer protocols and network programming
Job ID: 3995
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.