Deloitte is hiring a cleared Java Developer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work as a Software Engineer at the world's leading professional services firm.
The Java Developer will be based out of Deloitte's National Business Park office in Annapolis Junction, MD, just a few minutes from Fort Meade. In this position, you will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems based upon client requirements. Work includes:
- Processing-intensive analytics
- Novel algorithm development
- Manipulation of extremely large data sets
- Real-time systems and
- Business management information systems
Working individually or as part of a small team in Software Engineering, you will:
- Review and test software components
- Resolve software problem reports
- Utilize software development and design methodologies
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design, including: hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and government off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Experience as a Software Engineer in programs or contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Experience with AWS compute and DevOps
- Experience Developing in one or more frameworks, including Spring or J2EE
*** Hiring at multiple levels, including very junior, to mid-career, and senior Developers! ***
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.