APN Consulting has an immediate need for a direct client requirement: Role: Full-stack engineers (Nodejs + Angular) Location: AZ/IL/RI Duration: Contract to Hire
The applicant will understand the development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques.
In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
• 3+ years of Experience in server-side templating languages, front-end technologies
• Experience with common API formats (e.g. JSON, XML, Websockets)
• Design client and server-side architecture.
• Must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
• Knowledge of strong encryption methodologies, and common authentication patterns.
• Experience in Redis intergation with NodeJS
• At least 1+ years of professional experience with hands-on front-end development. Expertise with HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessors (Sass/Less), Polyfills, JS Libraries & Frameworks like (jQuery, AngularJS, Angular 6.0+, Angular CLI, RxJS), REST API's, Jenkins & GITLab etc.
• Experience with Agile and SAFe Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, Rally
• Experience with build & deployment tools like git, gulp, grunt, docker etc., and having experience with architecting solutions to complex problems.
Since 2002, APN Consulting has been inspiring success in IT through meaningful connections between employers and candidates. We are trusted by a vast array of companies, from small enterprises to some of the world’s most trusted brands to present the best talent for their contract, contract to hire and full-time positions. To learn more, please visit us online at www.apnconsultinginc.com