Title: A/R and A/P Accountant
Location: Clifton, NJ (ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES REQUIRED)
Job Type: Full Time Position
Spruce is an award-winning Information Technology firm with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what’s best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Accountant
- A/R - Calculate and process invoices to send to client
- A/P – Calculate, verify, process vendor invoices
- Verifies time-sheets matches both client and vendor invoices.
- Reconcile bank statements with the general ledger.
- Reconcile and analyze variances of general ledger accounts, which include processing journal entries.
- Process sales report.
Minimum Qualifications and skills
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
“Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.”