Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior Tech Architect with hands on and consulting experience working in middleware, cloud environments. You will support the team by providing APIs, system integration, services and guidance to our clients and in helping to build high performing teams for our clients. The candidate should have proven background in software development using Java, API development, agile methodology, continuous integration/deployment, and Cloud (preferably AWS) with a demonstrated focus on Architecture and governance.
Required Skills -
1. Team Lead experience
3. Able to organize team in Agile fashion and recruit talent
Our systems professionals thrive with an unyielding commitment to innovation, which fosters a culture of continuous improvement and significant achievement. We see ourselves as a vital link to clients. This is a fast paced group that uses cutting edge technologies to create powerful tools and a best in class user experiences for our customers using open-source, cloud, and microservices based technologies.
What you will do
- Be responsible for designing, developing and delivering Arch services for our clients which ensure technical quality of our solutions by using industry standard tools, custom built solutions, and strong problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in the architecture including lead design duties with thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
- Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects
- Hands on experience and working knowledge of Cloud, APIs, Microservices patterns
- Serve as a Tech Architect in fast-paced, rapidly changing environments for our clients by working closely with different client teams of Developers, DevOps, and middleware integration to ensure technical quality through code reviews, architecture management and automation in continuous integration/delivery environments.
- Use your strong consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills to meet clients' needs
- 8+ years of experience in Java (JDK 8+)
- Experience with a variety of techstacks, tools & technologies related to Microservices Architecture and development.
- Comprehensive experience with at least one of: Amazon AWS (Preferable), Microsoft Azure, Open Cloud products and architecture / delivery of solutions in this space and respective cloud native toolsets (such as S3, EC2, ELB, EKS, CloudFormation, Cloudwatch etc.)
- strong technical exposure and experience in REST API development, API Gateways, Message queues, middle-ware components, Workflow/Rules
- Hands on experience in modelling, high-level design and hands-on working multiple databases
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
- Effectively communicate the architecture to all levels of the organization - create and articulate technical specifications, diagrams and other documentation clearly and concisely
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or other scrum tools and Kanban
- Experience working CI/CD, DevOps automation is a highly desired.
- Knowledge of security patterns, token management, OAuth
- Exposure to .NET, other object-oriented programming, and mobile technologies is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
As one of North America’s largest and most trusted technology talent and solutions firms, Randstad Technologies provides collaborative, customizable solutions to companies of all sizes. Whether we’re helping you find the right job — or the right person for your team— or providing consulting, project or outsourcing services, Randstad Technologies is fully committed to supporting you.
We accomplish that by leveraging our knowledge, experience, and innovative practices to uncover opportunities and provide solutions to your technology challenges. As a critical division of the world’s largest HR services firm, we’ve served clients across all industries since 1994.
We offer discrete professional services focused on applications, infrastructure, end-user, and engineering services, along with shared services internally and client-facing related to PMO and strategy. The wealth of knowledge we’ve acquired over three decades of work in IT sets us apart from the competition.