Title: Full Stack (React/Node) Software Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD78814355
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client has an immediate need for a Full Stack Engineer w ith the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Create prototypes to help clarify software requirements
- Create realistic design specification documents from software requirements
- Plan and perform development tasks from design specifications
- Provide accurate time estimates for development tasks
- Construct and verify (unit test) software components to meet design specifications
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to resolve software defects.
- Collaborate with project architects and assist team members to prove the validity of new software technologies
- Engage and improve software development methodology.
- Promote agile processes among development and the business, including facilitation of scrums
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years progressive experience in software development
- Proven experience having designed one or more major components of an application, preferably of a software product.
- Experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Experience working with RESTful Apis
- Experience with cloud technologies and an emphasis on AWS
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs