Full-Stack Web Developer - eCommerce
Expert Technical Solutions has an outstanding opportunity for a Full-Stack Web Developer with an industry leading client in Atlanta, GA. This person will be responsible for maintaining our client’s eCommerce website. This person will configure and modify the environment based on the needs of the Digital Marketing group. This person must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
This is a Direct Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary and strong growth potential. This role reports to the Director of Applications.
- Attend meetings with internal customers and lead discussions about requirements and improvements.
- Collect Information on internal current business processes and prepare documentation.
- Amass information on internal business requirements and prepare documentation.
- Functional testing and integration testing
- Prepare end user training documents.
- Plan workflow which is nothing but sequence of business processes flow to complete the project within defined scope, budget, and time.
- Production support after the product goes live.
- Become the primary expert in our client’s eCommerce platform.
- Interfacing to other applications such as CRM and ERP applications.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5+ years of full-stack web development experience
- Extensive .NET Framework / Microsoft Ecosystem experience required.
- 2+ years of C# and ASP.NET Web API experience
- eCommerce development and maintenance experience required
- Familiar with modern frameworks such as React and Redux, TypeScript, Angular, etc.
- Basic SQL database and networking skills
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with ERP applications (specifically SAP).
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages
- Strong grasp of security principles in a web environment
- Sense of urgency to provide support to the Digital Marketing Team