Full Stack Software Developers (w/ .NET Core)
Doran Jones is looking for a web application developer specializing in font-end technologies. Responsibilities include working with a cross-functional team to build and maintain core web applications. Candidate will contribute to development of new applications and features as well as work on bug fixes and performance improvements to existing applications. Experience in native mobile development is a plus.
- Participate in regular stand-ups and other team meetings and taking an experienced approach to developing SaaS applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, both in front-end and server-side technologies
- Develop and integrate front-end elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers and Product management to build innovative products
- Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Experience with one or more of the following: React.js, Angular, Ember
- Experience in server-side application stacks (Node, Ruby on Rails, etc)
- Working with SCM, specifically GIT
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Automated Testing, DevOps and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven and strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field.