Senior Full Stack .Net Developer - REMOTE Know You Made a Difference Today
We are searching for an individual dedicated to working as part of a cross-functional team focused on the creation of new products and enhancements from concept to launch; as well as maintaining and enhancing our existing applications. This role is required both to produce high-quality, efficient code and to participate in software architecture and strategic design discussions. You must have extensive experience building applications using Microsoft .NET technology.
You will be joining a team of highly talented technology professionals and should be excited about working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Most importantly, if you're looking to find a professional home where you have the freedom and support necessary to do great things in service to a large non-profit organization, please apply online.What will you do as a Senior Full Stack.NET Developer?
- Most of all, you will help us envision and deliver software critical to our efforts, ranging from our internal enterprise platform to consumer-facing digital properties. This role is critical to our success over the next decade, and applicants are expected to contribute significantly across our software services, from architecture and software design through deployment and support. You should be comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Maintaining existing software solutions by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Developing designing, coding, and testing new software application.
- Collaborating in the requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment of software.
- Investigating, analyzing, and making recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- Providing advice to and coaching other software engineers.
- Playing a lead role in the design of moderately complex aspects of a project.
- Research emerging technologies and recommending how it may be leveraged in our environment.
The individual must possess the following education and experience:
- 4-year degree from accredited institution with relevant coursework, additional applicable work experience and multiple advanced technical certifications in programming language or software design may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years as a Software Developer.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of C#
- A minimum of 4-6 years of T-SQL
- A minimum of 2 years of software design and architecture
- Hands on experience in WPF, WCF or equivalent .NET solution framework.
- Design patterns, preferably MVVM
All candidates are expected to have experience with several (although not necessarily all) of the following:
- API Architecture and Development.
- Integrating Automated Testing into Development Practices
- Development process integration with Azure DevOps
Candidates must possess most, or all, of the following technologies/ skills:
- Advanced understanding of Windows based operating systems.
- Thorough understanding of one or more established software development methodologies.
- Extended knowledge of software architecture and programming practices and patterns.
- Experience in cloud technology relevant to software development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure platform.
- Familiarity with DevOps and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
U.S. residents only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.