Washington, DC Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer to support federal clients in the DOD, DOS and VA. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no third parties.
- Robbie KissingerResponsibilities
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.Qualifications
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degreeKnowledge Preferred:
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates considerable proven knowledge of analytical, organizational, planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design.
- Designing and implementing technology for new or existing business applications.
- Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Problem solving capabilities demonstrated by a thorough ability to debug and troubleshoot complex software orchestrations and identify solution options and/or alternatives.
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com