The Web Developer will work as a member of a small team of developers working on high performance C# web applications, APIs and console applications to meet the company's strategic objectives. Full life cycle development including new development, enhancements and maintenance. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, modern design and quality products is essential. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for programming, learning new technologies and be a self-motivated analytical problem-solver.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of recent working knowledge of TSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to successfully communicate and collaborate with business users, team members and strategic partners to gather and analyze user requirements, assess technology options and recommend solutions.
- Strong emphasis on producing clean, efficient, maintainable code.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving with a strong bias for quality and engineering.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Desire and motivation to learn and stay up-to-date with new technologies, methodologies and frameworks.
- Excellent communication (written, and verbal), strong attention to details, highly organized.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.