mBridge Solutions is looking for a Full stack Developer for a direct, leading Oil and Gas Client in Houston, Texas.
Please check the job description below and share your updated resume.
Must Skill Set and Experiences
- Expertise in developing backend solutions using .NET framework version 4.7+ or .NET Core
- Hands on experience with R, Python
- Comprehension and understanding of working in IAAS, PAAS and/or SAAS
- Experienced in Agile delivery approach with scrum methodology
- Coordinate and communicate with team members throughout the software development cycle - system analysis, design, coding, and testing in a pre-dominantly C# .NET.
- Developed front end applications in either J2EE or Microsoft technology and patterns (i.e. .NET Framework, Angular, MVC)
- Quickly comprehend existing code and able to modify and extend
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Background in commercial software development
- Quick piloting of applications through POC approach
- Deployed in a cloud environment preferably Microsoft's Azure
- Good understanding of the Agile SDLC (i.e. Feature Driven Development - FDD, extreme programming - XP)
- Service based scripting language experience using JSON and REST services
- Relational DB experience (SQL Server or Oracle or Azure SQL or similar)
- Background and knowledge in build and deployment automation CI/CD preferably using Microsoft CI/CD tool suite i.e. GIT Repo, VSTS /ADO Repo
- Orchestration deployment tools such as Jenkins, VSTS
Looking for only local to Houston candidates.