We're going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees - smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a small business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Full Stack ASP.NET Developer for a Full Time position.
* Plan, design, build, test, deploy and maintain highly scalable web-based services using modern technologies.
* Coordinate with business analyst to analyze business requirements, design and document solutions. Interact with stakeholder and end-users to analyze requirements.
* Writes unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards.
* Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and ability to deploy services to the customer development environment.
* 4+ years professional software development experience.
* Experience in full-stack development from concept to UI and back-end implementation.
* 2+ year of in-depth working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC using C#.NET, Angular/React, HTML5, CSS, and MS SQL Server.
* 2+ year of experience with Agile methodology and eXtreme Programming best practices like TDD, CI/CD, and pair programming.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server and IIS management.
* Experience or knowledge of building interfaces according to Section508, WCA, and WAI-ARIA standards.
* Knowledge implementing security best practices at the application development and hosting layers.
* Experience with a distributed version control system.
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services/Microsoft Azure platforms.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Department: Federal Services