Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a .Net Developer in support of an enterprise level Government Integrator in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified individual will work in an agile team environment, which builds modern, responsive web applications for mission critical health solutions. The right person should have a background in building modern end to end web applications utilizing ASP.NET.
If you, or someone you know may be interested, please forward an updated resume to Matt Kisling at email@example.com
Location: Woodlawn, MD OR Leesburg, VA
Duration: Temp to Perm
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to obtain & maintain a positions of Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ of experience in hands-on development building responsive web applications in .NET
- Must have 3+ years of hands on coding experience building responsive web applications utilizing .NET, C/C#, and ASP.NET
- Must have 2+ years of hands on experience utilizing MVC, and Web API core framework concepts & fundamentals
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience using TSQL or SQL.
- Experience with web service development including SOAP or RESTful web services
- Experience in Agile methodology projects/environments
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrating proficiency with converting wireframes to web user interfaces and testing web user interfaces
- Proficiency in with User Accessibility and 508 compliance
- Past experience supporting projects or programs in the HHS space
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing tools like NUnit
- Understanding of Oracle and AWS
- Experience developing in HTML4, CSS3, Bootstrap