Resp & Qualifications PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
CareFirst IT is working on the design and development of next-generation software, APIs and Advanced Analytics that would serve as building blocks to create new business capabilities and allow for quick and consistent application integration within and with external business partners
The Full stack developer is a hands-on role spending100% of their time on design, development, testing and production support. The developer will also coordinate and lead the IT work in collaboration with business partners, IT stakeholders, contractors, and service providers. The developer will use and support CareFirst DevSecOps standards and related established practices.
The Full Stack Developer would own a set of assigned applications, including system requirements, design, full stack development, testing, deployment, support and operational aspects of software, in a hybrid – on-premises/cloud environment. Software development teams at CareFirst strive for continuous learning and improvement, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Under general supervision, the incumbent’s accountabilities may include, but are not limited to, the following: Software design, development, and support
Technical analysis, collaboration, and communication
- Participate in Oracle Cloud projects involving implementation support and optimization related to IT operations, business processes, and data integrity for the applications. Execution of the day-to-day activities of oracle cloud solutions including process design, package implementation lifecycle support.
- Primary point of contact for resolution of all issues related to ARIBA Procure to Pay & Oracle Cloud Procurement Modules. Learn current Ariba application configurations, provide support and participate in migration to Oracle Cloud solutions.
- Lead the day-to-day workstream support and enhancements design, development and testing of current Ariba and upcoming Oracle Cloud Procurement Applications
- Responsible for understanding the implementation and integrations of existing on-premises Ariba Procurement and Oracle Financial systems and supporting their migration to Oracle ERP cloud.
- Responsible for operational stability, high availability of the procurement system, ensuring SLAs and KPIs for production are defined, implemented, and regularly tracked.
- Responsible for making sure that all full stack development is following CareFirst’s DevSecOps standards, code reviews, document standards and best practices.
- Preparing and producing releases of application configurations, supporting software extensions and integration components.
- Troubleshoot production issues across services and multiple levels of the application stack.
- Support application security, compliance, audits and implement necessary changes.
Training, Research & Development
- Work with technical and business teams to analyze and elaborate on requirements, help identify solutions, and perform impact analysis.
- Advise procurement operations and sourcing teams on operational activity dependencies and technical impacts. Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to refine the enhancements ensuring that the implementation meets industry best practices, security, compliance, and policy mandates.
- Document, communicate, and get consensus on application design.
- Plan and estimate work to be completed.
- Collaborate effectively with onsite/offshore teams.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies as well as presenting these for review.
- Identifies and implements improvements to assigned SDLC processes (e.g., Agile, DevSecOps).
- Elevates significant issues to the attention of Manager
- Take inspiration from customer feedback, pain points and market research within healthcare and other industries, ideate, and develop proofs of concepts using emerging technologies.
- Stay current on all programming-related technology trends and innovations.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Develop healthcare domain expertise specifically in payer space.
No supervisory responsibilities. Full Stack Developer will work closely with peers, oversee and mentor junior/new developers, and knowledge transfer with other developers.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Required Education/Experience/Skills/Abilities:
Preferred: One or more
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider four years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Proven expertise in Oracle Cloud Procurement and Ariba data conversions, Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, and reports with 3rd Party applications.
- Significant hands-on experience with configuration of Oracle Cloud Procurement (Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Management).
- Required to have at least 1 or 2 full life cycle implementations experience in Oracle Procurement Cloud (Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Management) with hands-on configuration experience of Oracle Cloud Procurement.
- A minimum of 6 Years of Experience supporting some combination of Oracle Financial applications such as General Ledger (GL), Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management Fixed Assets, Treasury, Procure-to-Pay(P2P), Invoice Modules.
- Strong Experience and Functional Knowledge of Oracle Procurement Cloud. Experience and Functional knowledge of Ariba procurement is desired and preferred.
- Highly proficient in Source-to-Pay Process, leading practices and trends Supplier Management, Sourcing, Contracts, Requisition-to-Receive, Payables & Expenses
- Good understanding of at least one other major ERP cloud modules such as Finance, EPM, HCM etc.
- Expert with Oracle ERP cloud native application development.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter that values continuous learning.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Must demonstrate resilience and effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from internal and external customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working with Finance and procurement resources
of these skillsets are preferred but not mandatory.
Department Department:Corporate Financial SystemsEqual Employment Opportunity
- Experience in Full Cycle Oracle EBS Implementations or Upgrades.
- Experience with other ERP systems such as Ariba
- Experience in executing implementation strategy, prepare functional specification documents, testing, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Oracle ERP Cloud Experience in at least two or more of these Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses.
- Experience in and demonstrated high-level skills in supporting and implementing enterprise product solutions such as: Oracle Cloud based EPM applications, specifically PCM, Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) or Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), Essbase solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in System Administration /Security Administration for EPM Applications and expertise with key design and build activities.
- Experience in administering the Oracle Hyperion Planning (PBCS/EPBCS) Application, and related Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) components including the creation and maintenance of models, forms, rules, reports, dashboards, and maintenance of end user security, which includes creating and provisioning of user groups, filters and security profiles in alignment with the needs of the business and other elements associated with maintaining an Enterprise-wide application.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud based EPM applications-PCMCS, EDMCS, ARCS, hybrid, multi cloud integrations
- Experience with Oracle EBS Application Architecture, Oracle EBS Database Architecture, Oracle Cloud Services, integrations using SOA/SOAP/RESt APIs and microservices architecture. Advanced SQL queries using PL/SQL.
- Prior experience using Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, OACS, Oracle EBS Suite R12.1+ - GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, FAH, PO
- Experience integrating Oracle ERP systems using RESt/SOAP APIs, microservices and API mangers such as Axway, Apigee, Streams such as Kafka, File based integration using sFTP.
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience in using Agile Project Management/Defect management tools such as Rally, ALM, JIRA etc.
- Relevant certification in Oracle cloud ERP
CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of theCompany to provide equal employment opportunities to allqualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Hire Range Disclaimer
Actual salary will be based on relevant job experience and work history.Where To Apply
Please visit our website to apply: www.carefirst.com/careersClosing Date Please apply before: 5/19/21Federal Disc/Physical Demand Note:
The incumbent is required to immediately disclose any debarment, exclusion, or other event that makes him/her ineligible to perform work directly or indirectly on Federal health care programs.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The associate is primarily seated while performing the duties of the position. Occasional walking or standing is required. The hands are regularly used to write, type, key and handle or feel small controls and objects. The associate must frequently talk and hear. Weights up to 25 pounds are occasionally lifted.Sponsorship in US
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without Sponsorship