- Our federal client is executing multiple software developer positions in an Agile development environment requiring software development/engineering experience.
- Must be able provide application development support as a Software Developer responsible for full stack application development on a greenfield development project.
- Must be able to work as a member of a cross functional development team and adhere to engineering best practices.
- Must have experience collaborating productively with federal government and other contractor personnel.
- Level 3 – 9+ years
- Level 4 – 14+ years
- Must have 9-14+ yrs of experience in Software Design/Application Development
- Must have technical knowledge and hands-on experience with industry-standard tools and languages
- Visual Studio
- Angular 2+
- Entity Framework
- Prime NG
- JBOSS BPMS (Business Process Management Suite) Workflow development
- Must have experience with Unit Testing/Test Driven Development
- ElasticSearch is a plus
- Must have structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Must be able to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Must demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Must be able to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
- Must have professional appearance, behavior, and client facing consulting experience
Additional Qualifications Required:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in computer science, information systems, Mathematics, MIS or related field
- Must have experience working with Scrum and Agile Development methods
- Must have strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Must have strong experience working within Teams
- Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- The selected candidate will be required to undergo a successful background check before starting the project
- Public Trust Clearance must be obtained -- An active/recent FAA PIV card is a plus
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firms’ submissions will be considered)
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Primary Location: Arlington VA
Hours on-site: Monday – Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability