A healthcare data-as-a-service company with a major cloud platform is looking for a Full-Stack C# Developer to join their development team in Manhattan. They collaborate with healthcare firms to boost analytic insights and assist them operationalize their value through business-facing solutions.
From the start of a project through its completion, you will be a member of the client facing solutions team. You'll oversee technical contact with the company as part of the team. Along with function and technical planning and analysis, as well as client data onboarding into the system
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years' experience using C# and SQL server.
- Experience with cloud service and SaaS systems as well as micro/macro-service architectures.
- Experience maintaining data models and target mapping.
- Ability to perform data analysis for client data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science of related field.
- Strong understanding of C# .Net language with the ability to design and implement ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Ability to collaborate and deliver work as a remote team member.
- Experience with Python or other ad-hoc tools.
- Experienced working in an agile/scrum environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and development of business facing applications.
- Make use of methodologies to transition product into a modern cloud ready service.
- Ensuring applications are of high quality by creating, reviewing, and executing test plans.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
We are excited to officially release our 2020 Tech Salary Guide! This resource features localized tech salaries for 12 different cities. You'll find the data to guide your job search here. Download Motion Recruitment's 2020 Salary Guide today! https://hubs.ly/H0nmhDT0