We are looking for a skilled and motivated engineer to work on HP TechPulse, an enterprise product. TechPulse is development team is part of HP Inc, Personal systems cloud organization.
TechPulse product provides analytics and telemetry services to enterprise customers. To learn more about TechPulse read this, https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/getpdf.aspx/4aa7-4304enw .
In this project you would be required to lead by example, solve complex engineering problems and work with a large team located globally.Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, debug and create microservices using Java, Spring boot, MySQL, NoSQL on AWS.
- Explore new AWS technologies, select and create production grade microservices and proof of concepts.
- Create high level designs and architecture when required, work with other architects.
- Debug production incidents around Microservices, authentication, authorization, database, elastic search, UI(React) etc.
- You may also need to understand, debug and create POCs around Big data, Apache Spark, Redshift etc.
- Lead a small team of young, motivated engineers and help them deliver while remain hands on throughout the time.
- Co-work on features with remote teams placed in India.
- Deliver using agile process using CI/CD pipelines.
- Perform security and code reviews.
Must have Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud. AWS or similar services like Azure, Google cloud is acceptable.
- 3+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring boot, JPA, Microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in various databases - SQL, No-SQL
- Must be a bachelor's or master's in computer science or related fields
Good to have:
- Java, Springboot, JPA, REST, Microservice pattern & related technologies
- Webservices and web-frameworks
- Database - SQL
- React, Oauth, SCIM
- Big data, Apache Spark, Data bricks, Python and Scala
- Database - No SQL, Redshift
- AWS core constructs - KMS, Queues, Notification services, Cache, Cloud watch