Tewksbury, MA area - you MUST be in the Greater Boston area
Our exclusive client has a monopoly healthcare product, that changes and saves lives (FDA Approved) - they are company that has revolutionized their industry in a transformative way.
Our contact, is a new CTO who has been recruited to transform the software team.
A critical hire is a Senior Full Stack Cloud Engineer who is willing to wear multiple hats, wants to be part of a small highly collaborative team, and has a desire to make an impact in people’s lives. The ecosystem of technologies includes
a hardware device, iOS application, Cloud backend with responsive web application. The Senior Full Stack Cloud Engineer will be a key member of our team and will be responsible for the design and
implementation of our Cloud based backend and responsive web applications.
Some of what you'll be doing:
• Primarily responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and testing Cloud based microservices and user facing web application that enables us to achieve our desired future vision.
• Responsible for ensuring that the design is implemented using state of the art security and data protection that ensures HIPAA compliance.
• With the understanding of Agile software development, the applicant will help with planning the work, and help steer the technical direction and implementation approach.
• Leverages their deep understanding of the AWS services to influence the solution approach
• Work closely with our front-end teams define/influence API design.
• Investigate new technologies in order to find new and innovative solutions.
• Stay abreast of and leverage, enhancements and changes to the cloud technology and services.
• Also responsible for CI/CD pipeline, building and manage fully automated build/test/deployment environments, and AWS infrastructure.
Our client offers deep salary, bonus, equity (stock options) and a robust benefits plan.
Because this position is so critical, and there is work with a device - the candidate MUST be local to the Tewksbury area - it's expected you would be in the office a couple times a week until critical mass is reached, and then remote with 1-2 days a week in the office as a post-covid a likely setup.
To learn more - <a href="mailto:?subject=Principal Cloud Engineer"> </a>
About Me - The Bivium Group: <a href="http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottdunlop"target="_blank"> Scott Dunlop on LinkedIn</a>
I am the recruiter people work with who don't work with recruiters!
For over 20 years I’ve been Boston’s leading software engineer/software developer Recruiter (with nearly 100 public LinkedIn recommendations) - I'm exclusively focused on the Software Engineering market in Boston – I’m always looking to expand & build strong, long-term relationships with exceptional clients and talent.