CGI seeks a Full Stack Developer- Mid Level.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 4+ years of experience in J2EE technology stack. Full Stack Development capabilities supporting Database, server side development, front-end development and CI/CD integration.
• 2+ years of experience with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Cloud, WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• 1 years of experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot. Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
• Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle, PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), XML, JSON.
• Experience with OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger standards.
• Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift to promote through multiple environments.
• Experience working with AWS tools and environments.
• Experience with Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket versioning systems.
• Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit, JMeter and Mockito.
• A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization.
• Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
• Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
• Clear written and verbal communications skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
CGI is seeking a mid level full stack developer with a proven technical expertise to join its Healthcare Practice. The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure.
The candidate will have a good foundation with Java, J2EE platform Microservices architecture and documented experience in REST, Angular, React, Typescript, Web Content Accessibility/USDS, UX, HTML5, CSS5 and SQL. Should be exposed to a broad range of technologies across all layers of architecture. Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
• Engage with architects/product team/leads to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
• Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
• Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
• Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
• Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
• Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
• Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed on the project.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -