Role: Java Full-Stack Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Rate: $/hr on 1099 (All inclusive)
Duration: 6+ Months
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
• 8+ years of hands on software development experience in Java RESTful Web services and API solutions.
• Strong understanding of spring and experience with spring boot.
• Experience with integrating APIs with backend such as Oracle
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery – Maven and Jenkins
• Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM) is a plus
• Any experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
• Proficient in Java, Angular4, Node.js.
• High level design, development, deployment, and integration of REST API’s
MUST HAVE THIS BACKGROUND:
1. Angular 4 – Solid experience – Good hands on experience at the min last 1 year building angular apps using typescript, html, css with mobile first development approach. Unit testing using jasmine and E2E testing using protractor is required.
2. API Development – Java / NodeJS - Good hands on experience at the min last 1 year
3. Java 8 – Good exposure to using new features in Java 8.
4. CICD and engineering mindset – Best practices, automation etc. Good to have 1. JSP / Backbone Experience is an added benefit 2. Building 12 Factor Cloud apps using AWS will be a good to have.
561 244 5244 X 306