Brief Posting Description:
Development, support, administration, and maintenance of new software applications.
Backend, Must haves: Java, JEE, SQL
Big plus: Python knowledge or desire to learn
Do you have natural talent with application development, even though your degree may be in something other than IT? Are you motivated primarily by new ideas and to grow in new cutting edge technologies? This is the role for you.
- Develop new applications and make enhancements to existing applications.
- Configure and install software and code in accordance to change management.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance, and reliability.
- Develop and install appropriate proactive solutions for the prevention of reoccurring issues.
- Resolve production support issues.
- Analyze and provide technical support for moderate to complex application support issues.
- Perform troubleshooting, debugging and testing of application software.
- Identify support issues and take proactive measures to prevent reoccurrences.
- Ensure the continuity of business processes supported by one or many applications/services.
- Communicate effectively with application users to relay progress and propose creative solutions.
- Communicate effectively with manager, peers, and internal customers. Raise challenges, concerns, questions, and issues as necessary.
- Conduct issue review meetings with appropriate resources.
- Establish priorities and execute to achieve results.
- Stays abreast of the new technologies and articulate pros and cons to the management team.
570 Polaris Pkwy Westerville, OH, 43082Contact