Our end-client in the financial tech. industry is looking to hire .NET Full-Stack Developers
to join their team in Denver, CO 80127 area as a full-time employee.
No. of positions: 02 Remote for now!
However hybrid schedule 3 days in the office/2 days from home, once they open offices. Important: Full-Stack Developer with C#, SQL and front-end. Proficient in webforms, MVC, jQuery, HTML, CSS on the front-end. AWS Development - Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
- Review/collect requirements and specifications (User Stories).
- Design and develop code based on user stories.
- Document and track work through an issue tracking system.
- Assist QA in troubleshooting issues
- Subject matter expert on features developed
- Participate in Scrum Activities on a scrum team.
About You and How You Can Excel in This Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-5 years software development experience with Microsoft Stack
- Web APIs
- Web Forms
- Bachelor's CS degree or related/equivalent work experience
Strongly Preferred Skills:
- Telerik and Kendo controls
- Active Reports
- .NET Core
- ORM - Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- Unit Testing
- Postman/external API tools
Nice to Have
- AWS Development - Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3
- UI/UX experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.