DTS is looking for experienced Full Stack Developer for a Direct Client position based in Charlotte, NC
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will help your team on its journey to create engaging sales and marketing experiences across numerous channels. This is a role where your technical skills, ability to communicate effectively, and drive to implement the strategic vision of content managed experiences come together to enable value delivery.
- Participate with a small development team in an Agile Scrum format
- Engage with business partners, UX design and authoring teams, and content platform teams to create world-class customer experiences for the digital channel
- Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
- Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
- Develop new features, components, and unit tests for various portions of an experience
- Participate in peer code reviews, unit testing, and automation
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior leaders
Required Technical Skills
- Strong level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
- Strong level experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, etc.
- Strong level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
- Strong level experience with Java development
- Strong level experience with writing high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Strong working experience utilizing componentized content authoring and management platforms
- Strong working experience creating highly-performant, optimized websites
- Strong working experience consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
- Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
- Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
- Experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
Preferred Technical Skills
- Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
DTS offers excellent compensation package.
Digital Technology Solutions