ServerLogic is working with a global company to identify a Full Stack Developer - Java, React for 12 month project.
This position requires deep knowledge of software development. You must be comfortable with rapidly evolving designs, requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills. You must be self-motivated, an amazing problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for high availability systems is a must.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience+ years of experience of developing and maintaining code coverage in a high volume, customer-facing environment.
- Strong React & Redux programming and design skills and running web services at scale.
- Strong Java skills
- Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable application.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, production applications, and develop solutions quickly.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Experience with scripting languages and such as Shell and Python and multi-process architecture.
- Demonstrated experience with configuring and managing AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
- DevOps mentality and experience with Jenkins deployment pipelines and monitoring practices.
- Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.