Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer
for a Federal project in Washington, DC
. The project is transitioning applications from legacy databases, and you will assist with DevOps to design, develop, test, and deploy Java/JVM language technologies, including big data platforms, such as Hadoop. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, experience with Agile software development, and an effective collaborator working with cross-functional teams.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background requirements. Qualifications
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 10+ years of experience developing and implementing software solutions using Java or other JVM languages
- 6+ years of experience as Technical Lead or Development Manager of software engineering team, managing application developers, DevOps automation engineers, and systems programmers
- 3+ years of experience working in an agile environment
- 2+ years of either Spring, RESTful or SOAP-based web services
- 2+ years of experience in using and managing change management tools such as Git or Subversion
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di