Position : Full Stack Developer (.Net/Angular)
Location: (Remote role)
Duration: Full Time
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment, you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Build pixel perfect user interfaces for responsive web and mobile applications using Angular.
- Serve as a strong technical contributor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level
- Passionate developer with 8+ years of modern web development experience.
- Must be Strong Front End Developer with Angular, HTML and CSS, TypeScript, and responsive web experience.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Strong Angular, TypeScript and CSS experience.
- Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS.
- Development experience on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform required.
- 3+ years of Agile development with globally distributed teams.
- Problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
IT Trailblazers LLC