Full Stack Developers
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 12+ months contract to hire
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for building applications using open source frameworks for cloud native technologies.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of SDLC of existing and new components.
- Is hands-on building UI using Angular 4+ with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML and back-end micro services using Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of shipping user-facing enterprise products.
- Focus on the customer and the details that make their experience exceptional
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies
- Possess a strong sense of engineering quality and takes pride in the code they re responsible for while defining best practices as our teams abide by a You Build It You Own It attitude
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Build resilient UX, APIs, and Microservices using latest technologies
- Perform engineering activities for performance tuning and deep monitoring of applications and services
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of the system, determine the priority of work, and ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery
- Leverage DevOps practices for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Bachelor s Degree
- At least 5 year of experience in Application Development: Java, JEE, Spring, Go, or Lua
- At least 2 year of experience in one of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- Master s or Minor in Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience developing RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience in developing UNIX and Shell Scripts
- 2+ years of experience in Testing frameworks and Quality Assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, and SoapUI
- 2+ years of experience in Container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or Amazon ECS
- 2+ years of experience with Artifactory, Nexus and GitHub
- Certified in Java, Spring or AWS technologies.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.