Piper Companies is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to support a major-area financial institution application build-out. The Full Stack Developer will work cross-functionally in application development. Responsibilities for the Full Stack Developer :
Qualifications for the Full Stack Developer :
- Work with management and group to determine product development, design and functionality testing
- Participate in the development efforts around DevOps, Monitoring, Alerting, KPIs, and Testing as it relates to our integration solutions.
- Utilize full-stack understanding to provide insight into an Agile environment, BDD, Stateless design, APIs, Microservices, Containerization
Compensation for the Full Stack Developer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with higher-level education preferred.
- 4+ years of experience required
- Experience with MERN stack and CI/CD pipeline running on GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, EKS, Terraform, Spinnaker, Istio, Kiali, Prometheus and Grafana is highly desired.
- Understanding of integration best practices, patterns, data repositories, infrastructure.
- $120,000-150,000 annually
- Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Medical Vision, Dental, 401k