BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures.As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2017, the firm managed approximately $6.288 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com
| Twitter: @blackrock
| Blog: www.blackrockblog.com
| LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Do you want to help shape the future of the Asset Management industry? Do you want to work on a team that has the agility and energy of a start up but be backed by the resources, collective intelligence and brand of BlackRock? There is tremendous opportunity for technology to change the way the industry works and BlackRock is determined to lead the change.
We are focused on better enabling Financial Advisors in their pursuit deliver better outcomes for their clients. Towards this goal, we are building out a digital product management function and were looking for software developers to bring our vision to life.
You will be based in Princeton, hopefully right by your home base but work on a global team with global impact. If you have been interested in FinTech or just an area where technology is innovating the way we work, come join our incredible team.
This role will specifically focus on building front-end intensive web based tools / experiences for our Advisory business serviced through our Financial Professionals website on BlackRock.com This person will be responsible for building highly interactive Web Applications that are targeted for Advisors and ultimately help Advisors deliver better outcomes for their end investors.
- Team work, open dialogue, and challenge of the status quo
- Quality and Time to Market, and building infrastructure to help us do both
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to, new technologies and ways of building software.
- Test Driven Development
- Angular 4+, TypeScript, SASS, Java 8 (JEE), Highchart / HighStock / D3, oAuth 2, Nextflix Zuul, VueJS, Solr, Freemarker
Build high quality web applications with slick modern interfaces and the backend services they depend on.
- Coordinate with members of the broader team in other in a multi-office, multi-country environment NY, Princeton, London and Singapore.
- Focus on reusability of code and components in a shared codebase for several applications.
- Stay abreast of the new web development technologies; integrate them with BlackRocks web sites and tools to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Expert level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Functional paradigms, Data Structure and Algorithm, Multi-Threading, Socket, Security, Web Services
- Proven experience developing commercial quality web and/ or mobile application using one of the popular frameworks (Angular / Vue / React)
- Strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Angular 5, SASS & TypeScript experience
- Database experience (SQL, Cassandra, Solr, stored procedures, and data modeling).
- Experience with Open Source tools (Apache/NGNIX, Jenkins, Git, Tomcat, Maven, npm, Angular2+ Spring, Junit/karma/jasmin, Visual Studio Code etc.)
- Financial knowledge and interest recommended but not required
- Fin Tech
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.