Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Full Stack Developer
Crown Point, IN
- Responsible to work on both client-side and server-side software.
- Responsible to work on the Full Stack of an application meaning Front End Technology, Back End Development Languages, Database, Server, API, and version Controlling Systems.
- Responsible to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements
- Work with employees at all levels of their organization to support accurate, proper data exchanges within the organization
- Designing user interactions on web pages and work with users to make sure the applications are performing as required
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside third part web designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- College diploma or University degree in the field of informatics or computer science and 2 years related experience, OR
- Associate degree and 4 years related experience, or 6 years related experience.
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Understanding of different file types and mapping technologies
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHO and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MSSQL.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda