AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their career’s next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- The primary work location will be Northwest DC at DHS Nebraska Ave Campus, but there is a strong opportunity to work remotely.
- Attitude means a lot in these roles – this is far from a traditional development shop and we would need someone who is a self-starter, innovative, and self-motivated, some one who has the ability to see an opportunity and run with it without being micromanaged or directly told what to do.
- There is a lot of really cool stuff being developed at I&A – but it at times feels more like a start up then a cut and dry government organization.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI
Front End Technologies
- Experience with UI/UX and CSS, SCSS Design
- Demonstrated experience working with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and Containerization of Front and Back
Backend End Technologies
- Relational Database expertise using any of the following – PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience developing REST APIs with any of the following – Java, Spring Framework, ExpressJS
- Demonstrated expertise developing microservices and containers
- Experience implementing and using ElasticSearch and the ELK stack
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases – Elasticsearch, Mongo, DynamoDB
- Comfortable with both Microsoft and Linux OS (Redhat, CentOS)
- Experience configuring and securing production servers
- Experience interfacing with Amazon Web services from both the console and SDKs – RDS, S3, EC2, ECS, Elastic Search as a Service
- Demonstrated experience architecting solutions in AWS from inception to Deployment
- CI/CD and Tools
- Familiarity with Jenkins and Gitlab Runner
- Familiarity with Gitlab for source control
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Principles
- Knowledge of the Agile and MVP methodology
- Used to using management tools such as JIRA, Trello
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits
How To Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career’s page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.