SHIFT: Day Job
Our Talent. Our Vision. At myNEXUS, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
myNEXUS is a technology-driven, care and benefit management service that enables individuals to live healthier lives in their homes. Our proven clinical model connects individuals to intelligent care delivering independence at lower costs. To maximize health delivery, we consistently leverage our: Innovative Technologies, Advanced Clinical Expertise, and Proprietary Network Engagement Platform. We are continuously pioneering ways to optimize health resources for our clients and their customers. Through our proprietary network management and engagement programs, we realize enhancements in quality, outcomes, and care effectiveness
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Position can be located Brentwood, TN; Orlando, FL; or near other Anthem locations.
Responsible for delivery of end to end application, system development and maintenance on complex multi technology platforms within assigned client group, business unit or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other teams as necessary.
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions that impact cross functional teams.
- Contributes to the creation of solid coding techniques and recommends and reviews coding standards.
- Analyzes application requests and business requirements for completeness and understanding.
- Analyzes existing application design and code.
- Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test so that estimates can be provided to the Technical Supervisor.
- Design, prototype build, code, document and unit test solutions for projects.
- Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses status and supports data information planning.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects.
- Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and influences decision-making.
- Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs of the technical solutions.
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 5 years related experience; multi dimensional platform experience; expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using C# and .NET CORE
- Experience developing REST Web Services (APIs).
- Minimum of 2 years developing web applications using Angular 4+
- 2 years with RDBMS concepts.
- 1 year coding software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL and can write stored procedures
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a cloud hosted environment like Azure..
- Experience using Azure DevOps Services including Boards, Pipelines and Repos.
- Experience in healthcare information technology.
- Ability to handle diverse situations and changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.