Participates in the design, development, and implementation of requested changes. Responsibilities include designing the technical process, data model modifications, create process documentation, test, and implement new functionality in lower test environments, support the correction of defects found in SIT/UAT environments. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned developers or Tech Leaders. Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert. In-depth functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
Top 3 required technical skill-sets:
• Full Stack Developer
• Java / J2EE ‘Must Have’ 5-7 years
• .NET / SQL Server 2-3 Years
• Spring ‘Must Have’ 5-7 years
• REST Web Services ‘Must Have’ 3-5 years
• API development ‘Must Have’ 3-5 years
• Must have the ability to create solutions that are robust without adding unnecessary complexity
• Must have experience developing for a major U.S. company.
Additional Languages Preferred:
• Ruby on Rails