Are you a Full Stack .NET Developer looking for your next long term home in your career? If so - reach out to Monique LaFond at to learn about our client who is hiring!
No C2C at this time. FULL STACK DEVELOPER
4 month contract to hire SUMMARY
- Create responsive layouts and mobile-specific web applications
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps (JQuery, Bootstrap, ASP.Net MVC, Webforms)
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively
- Support cross-browser and mobile compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari,Firefox, iOS, and Android
- Deep knowledge of a FrontEnd framework such as Ember, React, Angular, or VueJS
- Interact with SQL Databases/stored procedures.
- 2+ Years experience developing web technologies
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Experience with agile software development
- Ability to work closely with web developers, UX designers and DBA's
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Experience with any of the following are a big plus: Elastic, Nuxt, Typescript, and/or GraphQL/Apollo.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio 2015+
- Extensive experience building and working with REST APIsLocation:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or