For all interested candidates, please send your resume and availability to connect to Caitlyn Opulencia at Full Stack Developer Location: Lake Forest, CA (Remote to start) Contract Length: 1 year Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a full stack environment ( Angular/Node/MySql )
- Develop and maintain Apps using the React framework
- Required to prepare documentation and write functional proposals
- Shall program well-designed, Robust testable, efficient code.
- Shall develop software solutions by studying information needs; e.g., studying systems flow. Investigating problem areas and following the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Shall participate in daily/weekly team meetings, such as Agile scrums.
You know how to build large-scale single-page applications using REST APIs
- A thorough understanding of the Internet, including technologies, standards and best practices in interaction and design
- Good communication skills
- Self driven and independent
- Shall have strong technical background in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proven track record building well-engineered, highly optimized systems
- Shall have experience with any database language, e.g., (SQL).
- Shall have strong experience and understanding of differing Browsers and OS.
- Shall have experience with working in a fast-paced, objective-oriented team, taking direction from Project Technical Managers and leadership to achieve on-time project milestone.
- Shall be familiar with Agile Processes.
- 3 + years experience with Cloud-native tools such as AWS ( e.g. ECS, Aurora, AppSync, S3), Terraform, Docker
- Shall have experience with Code Reviews.
- Shall have the following programing experience:
- Angular JS
- React JS
- Source Control - e.g., GIT, GITLab, SourceTree
- Automation Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or