A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Full Stack Developer in Phoenix, AZ. The successful candidate will be highly motivated to help push products forward and have the ability to function well in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. This person will be responsible for assisting in design, development, and implementation of new features and maintaining existing functionality.
• Assist in design, implementation, and documentation of new software components
• Improve existing software
• Work with other departments to understand requirements and contribute to enhancement of products
• Ensure high testability and quality of the delivered software
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 4+ years of development experience
• Development of server-side applications in NodeJS/Express
• Experience with database persistence (MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres) and companion ORMs (Mongoose, BookshelfJS)
• Development of front-end applications with Angular and/or React
• Working knowledge of the Linux/Unix CLI
• Git Source Control and GitHub
• Experience with Agile or Scrum development methodologies and software (Jira)
• Must possess excellent time management skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and comfortable taking direction from senior-level developers
• Must be adept at independent problem-solving but also know when to ask for assistance from peers
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable working with remote team members and communicating via Slack, video conferencing, etc.
• Experience with test-driven development (Mocha, Chai)
• Experience with Continuous Integration (Travis, Codeship)
• Redis Server
• Amazon Web Services
• Grunt or Gulp
• Ability to work both independently managing multiple projects, as well as collaboratively working with leaders of other functions areas to achieve common goals
• Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
• Ability to thrive in a client-focused environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.